Please note that this post contains affiliate links of products that I love and use. This rewards me with a small commission if you choose to buy through the links and none of this will cost you anything – but it does help me pay the bills and deliver you quality content. – Love, Gloria.
These roasted baby potatoes with brussel sprouts come packed with deep, tangy flavour without the use of dairy. The secret ingredient is nutritional yeast. They are best served hot alongside other vegetables or warm salads. They also make a great lunchbox snack and can be eaten cold so feel free to double the needed amount to use the following days as a lunch addition. At least that is what I intend to do whenever I cook this and then they are usually all gone by midnight …
Roasted Baby Potatoes with Brussel Sprouts
- 250 g 1/2 lb brussel sprouts
- 250 g 1/2 lb baby potatoes
- 1 garlic bulb
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas6
- Cut the brussel sprouts and potatoes in half if necessary to make sure they are all the same size. If you use store bought vegetables you can most likely skip this step. Break the garlic bulb into single cloves but don’t peel them.
- Place all the vegetables in an ovenproof dish. Pour over the oil, add the seasoning and mix carefully. Bake the dish for about 30 minutes.
- The sprouts and potatoes can be served with other vegetables as you can see on the picture below.